FEMA Flood Map API
The FEMA Flood Map API offers up-to-date FEMA flood zone maps and data that can be easily embedded into partners' products or workflow. Our data service is used by insurance companies, appraisers, real estate investors and software companies that offer services to these industries.
We offer the data in the various formats described below to meet a variety or partner use cases. If you have a particular need that you don't see met by the services below, please contact us and we'll likely be able to add what you need.
Description Documentation Pages
- Flood Zones: Definitions of all FEMA National Flood Insurance Program Flood Zones
- Flood API: Description of our standard data APIs ('data' and 'dataplusbfe').
- Base Flood Elevation: Documentation for specific base flood elevation data included in the 'dataplusbfe' endpoint.
- Flood Map Content: Documentation for the endpoint 'floodmap'. Provides exhaustive flood map data within a determined by user.
- Dynamic Map: How to use the dynamic flood map, i.e. zoom in and out, etc.
- Static Map: How to use the static flood map, i.e. to obtain map images in jpg format to embed, for example, in a user report.
We offer a very friendly free trial period. Send us an email, and we'll send you a trial credentials to test out the product.